Are you ready to apply to our online Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership?
Congratulations on taking the next step towards further study! Applications to enrol into our PGCertStratLdrship are currently closed - if you're interested in studying later in 2024, or in 2025, please sign up for enrolment updates here.
When you apply to enrol into a programme with Tuihono UC | UC Online you're applying to Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha | University of Canterbury. This means you'll be part of the University of Canterbury student body, and are eligible for a wide range of support and digital services as detailed here.
Get your documentation ready
Before you start your application to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership, you'll need to prepare these documents:
- Evidence of your identity, such as a certified copy of the photo page in your passport - you can learn more about what to provide and verification here
- Proof of your practical, professional, or scholarly work experience through:
- An academic transcript or your UC student ID number if you studied your undergraduate degree with us
- A CV or resume
- For international learners: proof of your English language proficiency, which you can learn more about here.
It's also helpful to have:
- Your National Student Number on hand - if you have one. You can locate your number through the NZQA website
- Prepared two short paragraphs explaining what interests you about studying this programme, and what you'd like to achieve with this postgraduate certificate.
Submit your StudyLink application ASAP
We know that many of our learners are planning on using a StudyLink student loan to finance their study, which can take up to a month to process. If you're looking to use a StudyLink student loan, we recommend applying as soon as possible to give yourself the best chance of having everything sorted and ready for the start of your study.
Need help with your application?
We recommend allowing up to an hour to complete the application process. If you get stuck along the way, our team are here to help:
- + 64 3 369 0600
You can also download our handy enrolment guide (PDF) here with screenshots and more detailed instructions for support along the way.