The Tuihono UC | UC Online learning platform makes it easy to extend your learning, develop your professional skills, and explore something new.
When you enrol with Tuihono UC | UC Online you’ll be learning online, but you won’t be learning alone.
We’re here to make sure you have the best possible experience with our online learning platform.
We’ll be with you throughout your study journey to support your wellbeing and encourage your academic success.
We recognise that the time you put into your study is an investment in your future and we'll do our best to make sure it's a great one.
Contact the Learner Experience Team
We’re always available to answer any curly questions you might have. If it turns out we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who does. Here’s how you can get in touch with us for general questions, technical help, and learning support.
What we can help with
- Course planning
- The enrolment process
- Time management
- Friendly check ins and follow ups
- Avoiding burnout – making sure you don’t over commit yourself to your studies
- Explaining communications from us
- Referrals to other applicable UC services (Academic Skills Centre, Student Care etc.)
- Passing on your feedback about a course, staff member, or another learner
- Withdrawals and refunds